EnterpriseDB® (EDB™) delivers the premier open source-based, multi-model data platform for new applications, cloud re-platforming, application modernization, and legacy database migration.
Our EDB Postgres platform integrates the core EDB Postgres DBMS with adjacent technologies for hybrid cloud management, data integration, and data warehouse. Our customers benefit from the highest performing, most reliable, flexible, open, and cost-effective data management platform available. We provide our customers deep expertise and best practices to support achieving their goals.
Seventeen percent (17%) of the Fortune 500 utilize EDB’s technology and solutions to drive their digital strategies and to address their long-term business and technology requirements. Companies around the globe like ABN AMRO, the American Automobile Association (AAA), Clear Capital, EMC, Ericsson, KT Corporation, MasterCard, the National Health Service (U.K.), Netflix, Nokia Siemens, S-Kreditpartner GmbH, Sony, Staples, the Nielsen Company, TransUnion, and U.S. Cellular have turned to EDB and Postgres.
EDB Fast Facts
- 88 of Fortune 500
- 241 of Global 2000 companies worldwide
- Major contributor to PostgreSQL 8.3 through 11
- Offices in 16 countries worldwide
- Member of the Gartner Magic Quadrant™ 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- The Forrester Wave™ Document Stores Q3 2016 - Strong Performer
- 42% Less on operations
- ROI of 168% over 3 years
- EDB Subscription growth - 30 consecutive quarters